WHAT INFORMATION DOES SALONTARGET COLLECT FROM ME?
SalonTarget collects certain information from you when you share that information with us and when you use our website and the SalonTarget Platform.
• Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, telephone number or similar information. We only collect Personal Information that you choose to share with us when inquire about SalonTarget products and services and we use your Personal Information only to respond to your inquiry and to provide you with information about SalonTarget® products and services. We may retain your Personal Information indefinitely but will not use any of it for any purpose other than responding to your inquiry.
• Analytics Information: SalonTarget has partnered with select analytics partners (“Analytics Partners”) to collect information about how our website is used. Our Analytics Partners may collect information about how many times you visit our website, what you visit when you explore our website, what parts of our website you access, and what other sites you visit before and after visiting our website. You can learn more about our Analytics Partners by clicking the link at the bottom of this section.
SalonTarget’s Analytics Partners help us improve the quality of our site, and improve the relevance and frequency of advertisements you receive. We have carefully selected each of our Analytics Partners, and are confident they take your privacy as seriously as we do.
Google Analytics—SalonTarget partners with Google Analytics to provide insight into our site, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
• Site Visit Information: SalonTarget also collects certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. This information helps SalonTarget operate our website and the SalonTarget Platform, and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, and browser information.
• Our Retention of Your Data: (a) If you are a visitor to the SalonTarget Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites. (b) If you have an account with SalonTarget, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services to you. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
WHAT DOES SALONTARGET DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
SalonTarget collects information from you to provide services, to alert you to exciting opportunities, and to improve the quality and functioning of our website and the SalonTarget Platform. SalonTarget does not sell or lease the information you share with third-parties. You should read this section carefully to learn more about what we do with the information you share with us.
• SalonTarget’s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: SalonTarget uses Personal, Analytics and Site Visit Information to maintain your account salon account, troubleshoot issues and improve site functionality.
• SalonTarget may share Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with Service Providers and Salons: SalonTarget may share this information in order to provide certain services for users. For example to send you SMS appointment reminders or to confirm your appointment. Also to manage equipment resources (hosting)
• Legal and law enforcement requests: SalonTarget may also disclose, at its sole discretion, your Personal or Site Visit Information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—like a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
• Testimonials: SalonTarget displays testimonials of our service on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your permission, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to change or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at info@SalonTarget.com.
“Cookies” are electronic files many websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to a respective site more efficient. SalonTarget uses both “session” and “persistent” cookies on its website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, and is then deleted when you leave our site. Persistent cookies store information about you, your preferences, and information about other websites you visit, and it remains on your computer or device after you leave our website. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
“Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites, not downloaded on your computer or device. SalonTarget uses beacons to better manage content on our website, our emails and the SalonTarget Platform.
As we discussed above, SalonTarget works with our Analytics Partners to improve the quality of our website and the SalonTarget Platform, and to give you access to more relevant information. Our Analytics Partners may use session and persistent cookies, tracking beacons or other monitoring technologies. To learn more about our Analytics Partners please click : http://www.google.com/analytics/.
DOES SALONTARGET COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION?
DOES SALONTARGET TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM SALONTARGET?
SalonTarget or salons using the SalonTarget Platform may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails, about exciting developments with our business, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. We will only send you communications if you give us express permission to do so by completing a form on the SalonTarget Platform, our website or by giving you email address to our front desk. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of your salon’s/SalonTarget marketing message.
CAN CHILDREN USE SALONTARGET’S WEBSITE?
Our website and SalonTarget Platform are not directed at children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal or other information from children under 13. Simply put, SalonTarget does not permit children users under the age of 13 to use our website or the SalonTarget Platform to create accounts, or to perform any other type of activity. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13, and you believe he or she has shared information with SalonTarget, please contact us at email@example.com so we can remove their information from our systems.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
(a) SalonTarget is based in the United States, and our website and the SalonTarget Platform are hosted there. If you are visiting our website from another country, the laws governing collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our website, use the SalonTarget Platform, or share your personal information with SalonTarget, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.
(b) Information about you collected through SalonTarget is be stored and processed in the United States.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
SalonTarget’s website and the SalonTarget Platform may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. SalonTarget does not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES SALONTARGET PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
SalonTarget takes the security of your personal information very seriously. SalonTarget uses reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, SalonTarget cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
HOW DO I CONTACT SALONTARGET?